About’ LEX QUIZAIRE’:
The Lex Lawogic invites applicants from across the nation to participate in the 1 st online
quiz competition on ‘Constitution of India. Come, answer and get an opportunity to win
exciting rewards. Registrations will be accepted till 17th April, 2021. It’s a great opportunity
for law students as well as, the students belonging to other fields as well.
Who can Participate:
Participants from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College/any
Department of the Universities.
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant has to
choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 45; all questions will carry 01 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 30 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 45 Marks.
Mode of Participation:
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by The Lex Lawogic
Team for the quiz.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
- Lex Lawogic will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the
Composition of Quiz:
The quiz will consist of questions from the following topics:
1) Constitutional Law
2) Legal Facts
- The Quiz is free of cost and there is no registration fee.
- The Last date of registration is 17th April 2021, till midnight.
- The registration is subject to a first-come, first-served basis. The Lex Lawogic holds the
right to close the registration before the due date in case of overflow of registration entries.
- The participants securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd place will be given 200/-, 100/- & 50/-
- Top 3 winners will be awarded Certificate of Excellence.
- Top 10 winners will be awarded with the Certificate of Merit & will get a chance to join the
team of our Media Partners.
- All the participants in the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation.
- The certificates will be in the form of e-certificates and will be mailed to the participants
on their respective email addresses.
Date of the Quiz:
18th April, 2021 from 2 P.M. onwards
Kindly forward your queries (if any) at email@example.com.
For more details contact: 8726206546, 7522860245
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lexopedia is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the Content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. This information is a part of unpaid promotion scheme and contains the same information as given by the organization. So, The Lex Lawogic owns sole responsibility for the content published.