TLGS Consulting Group is hiring Legal and Research Interns with a strong research-oriented background.
About the Organisation:
TLGS Consulting Group is an interdisciplinary business consulting firm with greater emphasis in the areas of public policy, regulatory services, legal and advisory services.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Performing detailed public policy and industry research.
- Performing detailed market analysis and quantifying the market opportunity for client projects.
- Gathering insights by performing online research: case studies, research reports, and business periodicals.
- Working on different legal/regulatory strategies with the team.
- Gathering quantitative and qualitative data for industry/project reports.
- Preparing and analyzing the data in MS-Excel.
- Creating presentations/reports.
- Contract/MOU drafting.
Eligibility and Experience:
- Must be a graduate or pursuing masters or doctoral research.
- Law, Public policy, Economics, Social work or any other relevant discipline.
- Law Students must be from 3rd Year or above if undergoing a 5-year course.
- Students of Law, Public policy, Economics and Social work with exceptional research skills and previously published work in the form of research articles, policy papers.
- Prior experience in research work, Policy think tanks is appreciated.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- An interest in returning to the workforce full-time.
- Students who are interested in a legal and research career in our above-mentioned arenas of work are invited to apply.
8, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110021 India
Who can Apply:
Minimum qualification should be á Bachelor’s degree, Students of Law (3rd year and above), Public policy, Economics and Social work or any other relevant discipline with strong research backgrounds.
Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply:
Duration of internship: Flexible
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
We try to ensure that the information we post on Lexopedia
is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the Content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.