About Law Informants:
Law Informants is an online platform for Law Students, Researchers, Scholars, and enthusiasts seeking to bring together the Legal Fraternity. Law Informants aims to act as a bridge by connecting viewers to the opportunities present all around.
Purpose of Opportunity:
The Law Informants’ blog aims to publish short academic articles alongside commentary on contemporary and recent emerging socio-political issues falling within the sphere of Law.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, the blog should be related to the academic sphere. The expectation is that the submitted article will provide informed perspective, critical thinking & new sight to the reader.
Nature of Submission:
Articles in the nature of Case Analysis, Legislative analysis, Policy Analysis, and any other short articles.
Any person enrolled in any under graduate or post graduate legal courses are eligible for submitting their original work for publication on the blog.
Visit the link to know more
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed. Refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation or any other detail of the author’s in the document to facilitate the double-review process.
- The Blog has a strict policy against Plagiarism. Any article with Plagiarism more than 20% will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The word limit for the manuscript is 1500 words. This word limit is exclusive of the end notes (if any).Longer posts may be accepted and published in parts subject to the discretion of the editors.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks in the body of the submission. Hyperlinks should be provided to all supporting materials and legal texts for the benefit of the readers. In case no hyperlink is available for any reference, use of end notes is recommended. No speaking end notes or footnotes are allowed.
- The title of the post should be formatted to Garamond font size 14, All Caps and in bold. The main body of the text should be formatted to Garamond font size 12. With a 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between the paragraphs.
- Submissions must be in a Word format (‘.doc’or‘.docx’). Ensure that the title of the document has been renamed to the title of the post.
Mail your submission at email@example.com with the subject of the mail as: “Submission | Law Informants Blog”. Articles will be accepted on Rolling Basis.
Certificate of Publication will be provided to only those authors whose blog gets published on our website.
Any query related to submission may be directed to Arjun Tyagi (6398663373)
Click here to find attached brochure for more information.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lexopedia is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the Content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. This information is a part of unpaid promotion scheme and contains the same information as given by the organization. So, The Law Informants owns sole responsibility for the content published.