Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Bhumi as a platform enables over 30,000 volunteers in more than 12 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals, community welfare etc. Bhumi helps educate over 25,000 children across India as of 2020.
The team of Bhumi is passionate about driving meaningful change. They believe in a just system that provides equal opportunities for all. This includes a working education system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
The Bhumi Fellowship:
The vision of this fellowship is to build a movement of change-agents who can transform the school ecosystem and improve learning opportunities for underprivileged children in India and the mission is to transform the education system by enabling youth as agents of change.
- Final year students/Graduates between 20 and 30 years of age
- Past volunteering or work experience in any field
- Passionate about transforming the education system
- Fluency in the Tamil Language
Application and Selection Process:
- The interested candidate will have to fill out the application form to give us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a part of the fellowship.
- After reviewing the application, the candidates may give a few more questions.
- A telephonic interview will be conducted for the evaluation.
- After a successful evaluation, he/she will have to participate in a group discussion. Following this, an interview will be conducted.
The application deadline is 10 PM on January 15th, 2021 and the outcome will be communicated via email for each round within 7-10 days.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lexopedia is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.